Saturday, June 29, 2024

What is the Best Tip for any Author

 

What is the best tip for any author?   Keeping a journal.

It doesn’t matter if you write for adults or kids – always keep a journal with you to jot down ideas as soon as they strike.

And hey, you don’t need to go old school with paper (though I love my cheap composition notebooks). Note apps on your phone or digital journaling software work just as well.

Personally, I’m all about those classic composition notebooks. They're the perfect size to carry around. If an idea hits and my notebook isn't handy, I scribble it on any scrap of paper I can find and transfer it later.

Seriously, keep a journal! It’ll save you from kicking yourself later when you can’t quite remember that brilliant idea you had in the middle of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment