Friday, August 23, 2024

Off to Eastside Summer Fest

 

Tomorrow I will be heading off to the Eastside Summer Fest and I am nervous!  Yes, I am not holding back - I am nervous.  

This is in my neighborhood, so I know I will run into people I know or who may be acquainted with me from work.   Some have not seen my work in person.  I guess this is an opportunity to make it shine, right?  Show them all the great things about my books?  Maybe get them singing?

I've spent today preparing - making sure I have a good inventory and some flyers if they are requested.  Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.   If anything I DO home someone I know comes by because I am sure I can't hold it for 6 hours and won't have someone with me to do a bathroom break!  HA!   Have to laugh.

Here's to a great event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment