Thursday, June 13, 2024

The Bingo Books have a new look

 

I spent the better part of a week after work updating the covers of my books and lowering the prices of all titles.  It.took.forever.

Since their publication, I have had a difficult time conveying to people that the books are written to the song "Bingo"  (There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o.  B-I-N-G-O etc).  People see "A Bingo Book" and think of the game.  A few people have suggested writing the title of the book with the dash between each letter, as they do in the lyrics of the song.  So, I am giving it a go!

What do you think?   I do like the bigger, bolder text myself, however I believe the dashes may help people understand the books visually before picking them up to check out the inside.   I'll be curious to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment