Friday, September 16, 2022

Do you want to review children's books?

 If you look really closely at that photo, you will see the slightly crazed look in my eye.  I absolutely LOVE that I had the courage to publish my books, but on the other hand, I am a bit overwhelmed and am not exactly sure what I am doing!

This is probably why having an agent or publisher is a good idea LOL

It is alright - my goal was never to become a best selling author, but I do want to get my books into the hands of parents or caregivers who could benefit from them.  

I also believe I shouldn't have published every single one at the same time LOL but I had to get them out of my head and into the public.  I hopped on my computer each night after work and all day when I was off to format each title just right.   It was this weird need to get them out into the hands of others.   

I only wish that there would have been more feedback by now.  I have heard from a couple of families and the kids have liked the titles, which is GREAT!  But I also want some reviews or criticisms so I can work on the titles and make them better going forward.

So please, if you have any desire to review children's books, please let me know and I'd be glad to send you PDF versions of any title for review! 

No comments:

Post a Comment