Thursday, May 30, 2024

Reading Rocks in Rockford Take 2

Reading Rocks in Rockford

 This Saturday I will be attending Reading Rocks in Rockford and I cannot wait!

Last year Reading Rocks was my first ever author event and I had such a positive experience that it makes me  excited to attend again.  

A lot of planning goes into running an event like this; not only is there an author row, but there are also presentations with kids from numerous schools, a book sale, crafts and activities, plus all of the set up and take down.  The task sounds daunting, but from my perspective the Krause Memorial Library has an amazing staff that have planned and implemented this program for years and they have it down to a science!

Because of all of their hard work and attention to detail, the library staff make this an event enjoyable for everyone.  If you are in the area, I encourage you to stop by.  I would love to say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment