Monday, April 15, 2024

The things you find at Goodwill

 

My husband and I have weird dates.   Most every Sunday we head off to the second hand shops and on the way home, stop off at the local Kroger to do our shopping.  Besides my table cloths, the majority of display items I have on my author table have come from the shops!  (not only Goodwill, but also Volunteers of America).

This past weekend I was off looking at blankets and such while my husband found me the most amazing thing!  A 6' DOUBLE retractable banner!  for 5 DOLLARS!

The two banners are still inside, but we've discovered you can quite easily install newly printed banners.  So I have been playing around with designs and we will eventually have one printed.  The hubby is sure he'll be able to install it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment