Sunday, April 14, 2024

Durand Union Station Author Extravaganza

Friday afternoon I spent at the Durand Union Station Author Extravaganza and it was such fun!   Again I had the brightest table coverings and I don't mind that at all.  The setup really does reflect my personality.  A bit loud!

I ran into a few authors I have seen before and one I really need to reach out to again soon to get onto her podcast!  The last time it was such fun.  I mean really, a librarian enjoying chatting about books - who would have thunk it?

From what I can gather, they do something similar in the fall so I will keep an eye out for it and would love to attend again.  It is such a historical location and the community really cares about reading!  Besides, the library showed up and any event that brings out the library has to be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment