Monday, March 25, 2024

Updating my A+ Content


 I have been working on updating my A+ Content on Amazon.  I have no idea how Amazon came up with that name, but it isn't very informative.  A+ Content includes the graphics, charts, and information on your Amazon item detail page.  You know when you're looking at a clothing item on Amazon and down below there are images showing people wearing the item or size charts or company info?  All of that is A+ Content.

The addition of the content is supposed to help increase sales because people can read more about the book(s) you're selling.  The image here is something I created for all of my counting books.  I tried to succinctly explain why counting books are important.  I want my images 

    1.  Informative

    2. Short

Personally when shopping on Amazon, I cannot stand the long detail pages, so I try to keep mine short.  I hope that if people want to find more info, they will go to my author page or blog.   Maybe not be the case, but that is what I am planning on when I create my content.  Speaking of which, I get the most out of my Canva subscription and create my images there.

Do you use A+ Content?  What sort of information do you include?  

No comments:

Post a Comment