Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot Diggity Dog

I guess all the world loves hot dogs!  Ok, perhaps not all the world, but quite a few people.  

For the last few months, Five Little Hot Dogs has outsold all of my other titles. And 5 people enjoyed it enough to give it five-stars!  It is a fun book with a really bad joke and darn cute hot dogs, what what is the allure?   If I knew, I'd bottle it up and dab a few drops on my latest titles: Five Rascally Raccoons and Let's Celebrate the Springtime. Those are cute and clever books too!  LOL  

Actually, looking at that book is making me rather hungry for a good chili dog.  YUM!  Maybe just a plain one with ketchup.   oh, I need to go make dinner!

Check out Five Little Hot Dogs on Amazon!  And maybe later, a few of my other titles too!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment