Saturday, February 10, 2024

Venturing into the realm of Podcasts

I admit, for work I have had to dip my toes into the Podcast world, but I never really thought too much about it.  It was just another recording, like TV show news segments and such.   And there really aren't any podcasts that I listen to on any regular basis except for the Real Brady Bros when I go for walks.  Yes, the Brady Bunch Bros - something about listening to them chat is comforting.

In any case, recently I decided to go ahead and try podcasts as a means to talk about my books and experiences in publishing.  The experience was fun, and that is definitely due in part to the wonderful hosts.  If you would like to take a listen, I've included the links here.  In one I am talking about my adult book about my grandfather Charles Franklin Chamberlain and in the other I chat about my children's books.


For the Love of Books: Cassie Veselovsky Writes Sign Along Bingo Books 

Indie Reads Alound Episode 131 Helen Veselovsky "Charles Franklin Chamberlain : Drawn to France" on YouTube or Spotify .  You can even open the link on your computer

For an added bonus, this podcast is from October 2023 when I was a guest D.J. on Dedication, a Bay City Rollers show.  Yes, I love the Rollers!

Happy Listening! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment