Saturday, December 16, 2023

Winter Whimsy in Hartland

Oh my goodness, it is already December 16th!  My husband's birthday and a week away from Christmas.  I am losing December fast, though trying to enjoy every second of it.

On the 9th I had a craft fair in Hartland.  It was so much fun!  Again my daughter came with me in her adorable fox hat.  It is always so heartwarming to hear people talk about how much they like your books!

This event was HUGE!  There were over 200 vendors.  I saw things I had never seen before.  AND there were actually two other authors. Maybe the word is starting to get out - craft fairs can be a fun way to market you books!

I am currently debating if I want to continue with shows or not.  I love them, but the paperwork is a pain in the tushy!  I'll think about it some more.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment