Friday, October 6, 2023

Review of Heart A Bingo Book

 

Every week or so I search on my name to see if anyone out there is talking about me HAHAHA!  Ok, come on, I am sure you google your own name.

I really want to see if people are talking about the books.   This evening I ran across this review of my book Heart, which is one of my Bingo titles.  I appreciate this review because they do spell out the book is a take on the original Bingo song.  There are so many people out there who really do not understand that the Bingo Books are based on the original song:

"There was a farmer who had a dog and Bingo was his name-o

B I N G O, B I N G O, B I N G O

And Bingo was his name-o"

You can take any five letter word and make a fun song to sing with your child!  I do it quite often in storytimes which is why I have so many Bingo books!  Take making your own song up with a child in your life.

Read the full review HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment