Sunday, August 13, 2023

Business Card Recommendation

 

My business cards came in!  I have had several ask for a card at the two events I have done, so I thought I had better make some.  

These are actually two different cards, not the front and back of one.   Though I am considering taking the  best parts of each and making them into one card.

In any case, I used templates from canva.com and then changed them up to suit my needs.  On a side note, I do pay for canva.  It has been my one big investment in my book making journey!

So, I found templates that I liked in canva, changed them up a bit and ordered 50 of each design via canva.  It only cost $15 for 50 cards.  That includes shipping and I had the cards within a week.

I am very happy with them and cannot wait to start handing them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment