Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Author Business Card

I created and ordered business cards using Canva!  Yes, they are wild and wacky and I love them.  I modified existing templates and added my own touch.  Who said that business cards have to be boring?   

I am a loud and energetic librarian and edu-tainer and I wanted a card that reflected just that.  I have to admit, my favorite is the top card which is a bit more wild.  It is colorful and will stand out!
The bottom card is nice too (hey, I made it so I had better like it!) but it doesn't have such an in-your-face feel.  

Maybe in the future I will work on them again and find a way to combine the elements that I like!  Until then, I have 50 cards of each design and I think it will take me awhile to get through them!


No comments:

Post a Comment