Thursday, July 13, 2023

Time Flies

 


Oh my gosh, it has almost been a full month since my last post.  All I can say is that life has been rather busy, and not with author things!   We have friends visiting and small trips and of course work.  You know how it goes, right?    

Keeping up with social media is a full time job  (that I am trying to squeeze into limited free time with very little success LOL)

I do have a couple of book ideas that I am toying with and am preparing for another show at the end of this month, so things are happening.  I'm just not pushing my writing or books, but that was never my intention.  I feel the need to explain why I'm not, but really, that doesn't matter, right?   

I'm having fun!

Life goes by way too fast to miss any opportunity for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment