Sunday, July 16, 2023

Beginner Bingo Books

The Beginner Bingo Books grew from my very first Bingo songs.  They were simple with one repeated line like the classic song.  Easy, memorable and featuring topics that little tots enjoy.  

During the past year I have debated about whether getting rid of the Beginner Bingo Books, converting them to the story type Bingo Books or just leaving them as is.  As this point I am keeping them as they are and still pondering what to do.  

Because the books contain so much repeating text, they are not available for expanded distribution.  That means if people are going to hear about the books, it is going to have to come from me, someone I know or through an Amazon search.  I guess that doesn't really matter, but it does bother me!

The books are great for beginning readers!  They are short and easy to remember giving confidence!  They are also great spring boards for creating their own songs and expanding learning while developing early literacy skills.

Check them out!  As I've said many times, if you are interested in any of them, please let me know and I'll be glad to send you the PDF for free. All books are also available for free via Kindle Unlimited.  A review would be nice, but not necessary.   

No comments:

Post a Comment