Sunday, June 11, 2023

After the Event

 

What to do now?  I had so much fun at the author event, I immediately wanted to attend more.   There is a problem though... quite often bookings are made months in advance.  Six months or more!  Many places are booked up, but that didn't stop me from looking and thinking about the fall and even spring 2024.  It is never too early to start on a plan.

And in the meantime, friends have gotten me into two other events this summer!  You can see me at:

Grand Ledge Art Fair (it is on an island!) on July 29th

Pinckney Food Truck Friday on August 18th

I am so excited about both events!  I don't have a great deal of inventory and do not expect to sell a lot, but it is really nice getting out and meeting people and talking to them about my books. Outreach is one of my favorite aspects of my real job - this is no different!  

Real job.   That will have to be a topic of a future post.  Why I do not feel like an author.

No comments:

Post a Comment