Sunday, March 12, 2023

How are you doing?


 How have you been doing?  Are you doing alright?  Feeling alright?  It has been 10 days since I posted last and I can't actually say how I am doing.   I'm tired.  I'm tired of snow and rain and mud.  I'm tired of not sleeping well.  I'm tired of it being too dark outside in the morning when I wake up to run.  I'm tired of trying to advertise these books and feel like I'm getting nowhere.  I don't know how to do school visits.  I don't know how to sell my books.  I am feeling lost and tired.

BUT I managed to make this book for my darling husband who loves robots and thought I should do this ages ago.  I said "but would kids be into robots?" and he made a joke about "oh but Socks is a hot topic" or something like that.  And I get it.  I  just don't see a lot of robot books going out at the library, so I really was questioning it!  The Socks book has stinky socks which every kid loves, amiright?!     In any case, I finished Robots, my latest Bingo Book and hope it will be enjoyed by some kid somewhere in the world.  Who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment