Friday, December 30, 2022

Year End Review in Self Publishing with Amazon KDP

 


I can't believe we are coming to the end of 2022.  This has been a wild year for so many different reasons.  On January 1, 2022 there is no way I would have believed that I would become a published author.  Here I am in December having sold ALMOST 200 books around the world.  Oh my gosh, I'm seriously sitting at 193 titles.   Can I sell 7 more books in one day?  I don't think so.  Even if I did sell 7 tomorrow, they are registered in the statistics on they day they ship to the buyer, not the day they were ordered, so that ship has sailed.   In any case, it was really close, and who knows, maybe a few days ago I did sell 7 books and they will be shipped tomorrow and I will hit 200.  I can still dream.

This coming year, I want to focus more on marketing.  I'm really struggling in that area.  There are a lot of sources out there, so I need to make it a point to take the time and read or watch some of them!  I fell good though.  I feel positive.  Cheers to 2023!

No comments:

Post a Comment