Sunday, November 27, 2022

Surviving the Holidays

 

I'm going ad crazy over here!   I have survived Thanksgiving and am not moving on to Christmas!  WOOT!   In doing so, I wanted to advertise a few of my titles to see what would happen.  I'm just using a free promotion for Free kindle ebooks.  That is to say, the promotion isn't costing me anything, but I am also not going to make anything.  This is just to get the word out about my books.

Book marketing is a marathon, not a sprint.

I've been going really slow in marketing my titles.  Basically, I don't know what I am doing, so I have to do a lot of research before I do anything, therefore I have to go slow!

But I get to play around with Canva and come up with silly slogans; I am having a good time.  I'm not making a ton of sales, but it is all fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment