Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Book donated to the library

 

Alright, I really don't know how to express how I feel about this, but I do know that tears came immediately to my eyes when I read it.

Every once in a while I Google my name to see what comes up - are my books in Walmart yet?  What pictures show up?  What's the first title of mine to appear?  I did not expect a mention in a library news article.

From the White Pines District Library news:

"Several donations in memory of Morgan Beerens were made to the library... The donation from Gail Rinard purchased 'Sloth: A Bingo Book' by Cassie Veselovsky and 'Sing-O-Saurus' by Jacqui Shepherd.'

Someone chose one of my books as an "in memory" donation?  Oh my heart.   I feel so very honored.  I hope they would have enjoyed the book - maybe laughed a bit or made a joke about it.  And I hope they liked sloths and seagulls.   



No comments:

Post a Comment