Thursday, October 27, 2022

Where are the orders coming from

 


Books have been selling, but with the way Amazon KDP is set up, I really have no idea where the sales are coming from. I can tell the country, but not if it is a company/library or a person.   I also can't tell how they made it to the book's page - were they following a link or did a search take them there?  I know this may seem like odd information, but I am starting with basically zero knowledge in marketing!  Anything I can learn helps me get a better understanding of how things work.  

Next up, I am going to attempt PR boxes!  All I am saying so far is that they will focus on my two pirate books  ARGH :)    And I think I'm going to send them to random TikTokkers who comment on a post.  Maybe to a couple local libraries too.  We shall see!  It's probably a month off.  But I'm trying!  

Any other ideas I should look into for self-promotion?


No comments:

Post a Comment