Friday, October 7, 2022

How Should I Promote My Books Online?

 

So far there has been no views on my blog LOL  but that is ok!  I need someplace to write and can't easily do so on Amazon or Goodreads, so here I am creating a blog on Blogger!   Funny thing is that years ago I did have a fairly popular blog on Blogger, but it got too much to keep up with, so I closed it up.  When I gave up the name (Read it again mom), it was snatched up right away by someone who didn't even do book reviews, which is what I was doing.   Well, I did book reviews and crafts actually.  

In any case, I wanted a blog to talk about my author experience, so here I am again.  I'm still doing reviews over on Goodreads  but this time I have my own books there as well!  I'm trying to find my way around Goodreads as an author, and it's a bit daunting.  They really don't like you talking about your own books, so where can I promote them?   Right now, my blog, Instagram and Facebook - basically hitting people who already know me and know about my books!  

Maybe I should try TikTok?   I am open to any ideas here!  



No comments:

Post a Comment