Tuesday, September 13, 2022

KDP Tuesday - just as good as tacos

Yesterday I had my biggest day ever in book selling - I sold 19 copies!

HA! I know you're laughing, and that's ok, but my story is a real story of self-publishing books!  It is a slow growing thing.  Here, take a look:



Yes, I have only sold 56 books since April, BUT I have done it with only self-promotion, which isn't the best thing to get the word out.   I have emailed libraries and posted ads on social media (TikTok, Instagram and Facebook).  I've branched out to try blogging to help spread the world, and I've worked hard at trying to build my author page in Amazon.   

Plus, I've spent a lot of time trying to connect all of my social media sites.

I have sold 56 books!  That is an achievement!  And I've done it without paid for marketing.  When I can, I am going to look into marketing, but for the time being, I will keep doing what I'm doing.  I didn't write these books to become famous.  My goal was to get them out there and into the hands of adults and kids, and slowly, each month, I'm doing that!


No comments:

Post a Comment